What You Will Learn
- History – When and where did cheese originate
- How it is made – The main process of making cheese
- Milk types – Different types of milk and products used as the main ingredient
- Aging – Where and how cheese us stored and matured
- Styles – Different variations and main styles of cheese
- Global location – where the main styles come from
- Classifications – Different classifications and regulations
- Serving – How to serve cheese, temperature and portion sizes
- Garnishes - Good accompaniments, fruits, nuts, pastes, bread and biscuits to use
- Drink matching – Matching cheese with wine, beer and spirits
- Cheese Mongering – Professional cheese service, sales and job roles
How you will be assessed
You will complete an assessment quiz at the end of each section of the course.
On successful completion of this unit you will receive a certificate of completion. This document does not constitute a certificate of accreditation or a statement of attainment.
Roles and quality assurance
Hospitality Essentials is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment that you will receive. Based on you achieving these requirements Hospitality Essentials is responsible for issuing you with a certificate of completion.
Valid state requirements
This is a non-accredited 100% online training course is considered the minimum requirement for everyone working in hospitality. You will be issued with a certificate of completion.
- Duration - 1 hrs
- Skill level - Easy
- Language - English
- Students - 250,000 +